Introducing Artera – High-Performance Elementor Pro Template Kit for SEO & Digital Agencies
Share this article
#Artera #SEO #Digital #Agency #Elementor #Pro #Template #Kit
Artera is a modern SEO & Digital Agency Elementor Template Kit that is perfect for creating a website for SEO & Digital Agency specializing in Digital Agency. This kit includes 10 carefully crafted templates that are fully responsive and retina-ready. It has a trend-forward and unique design with a 100% responsive layout, making it easy to customize using Elementor.
Please note that this is not a WordPress theme. Template Kits contain page content for the Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme, but it may also be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Page templates included in this kit are:
2. About Us Page
3. Services Page
4. Single Service Page
5. Pricing Page
6. Team Page
7. Careers Page
8. Career Detail Page
9. FAQs Page
10. Contact Us Page
Features of this Template Kit include:
– True no-code customization with drag and drop visual builder
– Ability to customize fonts and colors in one place or fine-tune on individual elements
– Modern and professional design
– Compatible with most Elementor themes
Please note that some templates and features may require an upgrade to Elementor Pro (not included).
To use this Template Kit:
1. Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress
2. Download your kit file (do not unzip)
3. Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
4. Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
5. Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
6. Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
7. Go to Pages and create a new page, then click Edit with Elementor
8. Click the gear icon at the lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide the page title
9. Click the gray folder icon to access the My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers can be customized under Theme Builder.
For detailed guidance, please refer to this guide: [Link to detailed guide]
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in the WordPress menu.
Please note that this Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. To use them on your website, you will need to license these images from Envato Elements, or you can replace them with your own images.
You can find the licensed images from Envato Elements here: [Link to licensed images]